About this site
gordonduncan.co.uk is a site operated by the Gordon Duncan Memorial Trust.
We are a registered charity in Scotland under charity number SC038339 and with our registered office at The Millstead, Burrelton, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH13 9PP.
We are regulated by The Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR), a Non-Ministerial Department and part of the Scottish Administration following commencement of the Charities and Trustee Investment (Scotland) Act 2005.
The website is owned by The Gordon Duncan Memorial Trust and the data controller is the Chair of the Trust, Mr Ian Duncan.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for donations and order fulfilment.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website e.g. for the shopping cart
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website e.g. Google Analytics
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website e.g. to save your shopping cart
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer
- The referring website from which you came to our website
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data
- To see our most popular sources of our sponsors and users
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- To the Trustees
- To service providers e.g. parcel delivery companies to fulfil your order
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, and personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (e.g. sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you. We reserve the right to charge you a small administration fee.
Right to Cancel
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good, without giving a reason, at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods. If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or if you return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of audio recordings if they are unsealed by you.